Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Join NFDA
Community Search
News & Press: Industry News

Fastener Fair Turkey returns to Istanbul in November 2014

Monday, December 9, 2013   (0 Comments)
Share |
Launched as part of the series of the internationally renowned ‘Fastener Fair’ brand, the first edition of Fastener Fair Turkey, trade exhibition for the fastener and fixings industry, proved a big success. From 21-22 November 2013 a total of 1,700 visitors came to the IFM - Istanbul Expo Centre to discover a comprehensive range of industrial fasteners, construction fixings, assembly and installation systems as well as manufacturing technology. Both visitors and exhibitors praised the show as a highly professional and worthwhile buying and networking event.
Of the 135 exhibitors at Fastener Fair Turkey 2013, half were foreign companies representing fifteen countries. Major exhibitor countries from outside Turkey were Germany, Italy, France, Taiwan, China and the USA. A first analysis of the exhibition survey reveals that a great majority of exhibitors were able to report positive business enquiries at their stands. It is no wonder that more than half of the total stand space available for the next exhibition had already been booked on-site at this year’s show.
The next event for Turkey’s fastener and fixings industry, Fastener Fair Turkey 2014, will take place from 20 - 21 November 2014 at the same venue, the IFM – Istanbul Expo Centre. After the 2014 event, Fastener Fair Turkey will adopt a two-year cycle.
"Due to the strong potential of the Turkish market for the fastener and fixings industry, we would like to ensure that Fastener Fair Turkey will hold a secure place in the events calendar of every fastener specialist in Turkey. The show is designed to complement the world’s leading exhibition for the fastener and fixing industry, Fastener Fair Stuttgart, as a dedicated event for this industry sector in Eurasia,” says Olivia Griscelli, Exhibition Director Fastener Fair Turkey, on behalf of the organisers,  Mack Brooks Fuarcılık A.Ş.  
"We are delighted that the first Fastener Fair held in Turkey has been such a big success, offering companies in the fastener and fixing industry an excellent environment for successful trade contacts and international business relations. With Istanbul as the venue, we have chosen Turkey’s key business centre strategically positioned at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and the Middle East,” says Olivia Griscelli.
The visitor analysis of Fastener Fair Turkey 2013 shows a good balance of local and international visitors. 70% of the visitors were local, while the remaining 30% of visitors came from 54 different countries, mainly from the EU. The quality of visitors at the show was highly praised by the exhibitors.
Visitors at Fastener Fair Turkey 2013 were mainly fastener and fixings manufacturers (32%), distributors / suppliers to users (21%), wholesalers / suppliers to resellers (20%) or end users (15%). Key industry sectors to which the visitors belonged included the automotive industry (21%), distribution (11%), construction (8%), hardware / DIY retailing (7%) and mechanical engineering (6%). The exhibition mainly attracted fastener and fixings specialists at high professional levels, with the majority being Managing Directors or Board Members (27%), Department Heads or Senior Managers (14%), Entrepreneurs (13%), Engineers (12%) or Purchasers (9%).
Participants at Fastener Fair Turkey 2013 were highly satisfied, particularly with the comprehensive range of products on display and with the professional atmosphere of the show.

For companies interested in exhibiting at next year’s specialised industry event for Turkey’s fasteners and fixings industry, Fastener Fair Turkey 2014, detailed information will soon be available on the Fastener Fair website at:

3020 Old Ranch Parkway #300
Seal Beach CA 90740
Phone: 562-799-5519 Fax: 562-684-0695

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal